September 13, 2009

Please DIE Kanye

Dear Kanye West,

You are not a remarkable talent. Your fame is fizzling, and so you stomp on other peoples glory just to get attention. You need to fucking die in a fire. I hate you.
I used to like you, loved what you said about George Bush not caring about black people...that was awesome...but ya know, ok so Beyonce may have made the greatest song or whatever...but the bottom line is...Taylor Swift won the award, how DARE you crush her moment. You are a heartless fuck and I hope Taylor hires someone to beat your fucking face to a pulp, then I hope that you die in a slow burning fire.

FUCK YOU KANYE WEST, I HOPE YOU DIE.


ok I vented I feel better

2 comments:

Aram Loe said...

thank you for that. a lot of people feel the same way...

Andru said...

oh, anytime :)