October 5, 2011

VIVA LA MUSICA

This is whats currently bringing me musical Joy:


(long list since I havent posted in a while)


Vanessa Carlton: Carousel
I Don't Wanna Be a Bride
Dear California
Where The Streets Have No Name <---bitchin' cover

Michelle Branch: Loud Music

Joe Jonas (who grew up to be SO FUCKING HOT): See No More

Pitbull: Give Me Everything

David Guetta: Night of Your Life (w/ Jennifer Hudson)
Without you (w/ Usher)
Last Dance (w/ Christina Aguilera) <----- killer beat to listen to in the car

Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had
I Was Here

Ashley Tisdale - Crank It Up

Rihanna - Love The Way You Lie Part 2 (Piano version) <--- so good
We Found Love (Feat. Calvin Harris)
Cheers (I'll drink to that)

Britney Spears......(nuff said. Loves me some BritBrit)
He About to Lose Me
Selfish

Selena Gomez - A Year Without Rain

Demi Lovato - Skyscraper

Neko Case - I Wish I Was The Moon Tonight

Jojo - Disaster

Angus and Julie Stone - For You

Kelly Clarkson - Mr. Know It All

Charice - Louder

Shontelle - Say Hello to Goodbye

Robyn - Call Your Girlfriend

Sara Bareilles - King of Anything
Gravity

Shannon Curtis - Before the Sun

Glee Cast - Unpretty/I Feel Pretty

Adele - Turning Tables
Someone Like You

Fefe Dobson - Can't Breathe

Catie Curtis - Wise to the Ways

Kris Delmhorst - Yellow Brick Road

Christina Aguilera - Bound to You

He is We - Blame it on the Rain(Acoustic)



START DOWNLOADIN!!!! And let me know what you think??? I would love to get feedback from people about my blog. Im thinking I might start some gossip blogging too...havent decided, it feels a little played out...

No comments: