September 29, 2010

Guess who's back...

What up yo!

After some time off I have decided to return to my blogging because it makes me happy. I have much to share with you. My opinions are renewed, my tolerance for bullshit has almost completely vanished, and Im living a whole new life. Interested? Want to know more? Stay tuned...

I am also going to be selling my blog ad space. Yes, I am going to be bugging people to click the ads again. After hitting so much opposition from people that I would think wouldve been supprtive, I stopped and look at that, no more money from google. This is simply unacceptable. I am going to be talking to people individually about committing to a once a day visit, where you take 30 seconds out of your day, to help me survive. Its easy, all you do is go to my blog, and click the google ads on my page. Once the new window opens...look at it for like..3 to 5 seconds... then close it. Thats it. No viruses, no spam, no signing up to anything....just click, view, close, and I get paid by google. No gimmicks, no scams... but I need your help people. I need people to click those ads. I know were all busy, i know we have lives and jobs and class and pets and kids and coccaine habits and parties to go to, but all I ask is take 40 seconds out of your day to help me. I might be a friend, I might be a stranger, I might be your long lost relative... would it even matter? Help a fellow human who is struggling out.

Okay, enough of the begging for help... on to the opening of my brain and spilling of its contents:

1 comment:

vixey said...

welcome back! been waiting for this! nd yes u can haz klikz! :-)