August 5, 2009

Classy Ladies

Photobucket

SO like... umm, my names Sharlene Gibson, but you can call me "Sweety Sharley"
I like to drink brews and kick with wit my crew. We're straight up KrAzY. You best be able to keep up, cuz we fittin' to roll hard in this bitch. So dudes, things you should know about me... 1. Im gorgeous and I know it. 2. My hair color changes week to week, cuz its what Im known for 'round these parts. and 3. This pussy is STILL tight after all those videos me and my ex Travis made in his dad's RV. Those clenching exercises really work, wanna see for yourself bros? hit me up.

Lataz. <3 Sharley





(Andru: seriously ...what happened to this bitches head? never mind her face, but OMG her cranium is ridiculous. You would think with that much DOME she would have a big enough brain to realize that if she was going for cute, she missed... big time. OH one more thing...Sweet Sharley is it?? Could you PLEASE look into BANGS??? Thnx)

2 comments:

vixey said...

LMAO!

Aaron said...

DAMN!!! That's some serious 5-head! How can she say, "Im gorgeous and I know it?" Bleh!